Mirfield College Enrichment Programme has been developed to provide unique opportunities for students to demonstrate, learn and evidence new skills and understanding in settings suitable to their individual career path.
All of our Year 12 students embark upon a
We pride ourselves on creating a learning culture and supportive environment where all students are encouraged to maximise their potential. The Aspire Programme enables students to access personalised support and specific enrichment opportunities, to prepare for the most competitive courses and universities in the country, including Russell Group institutions, Oxford and Cambridge.
The Aspire Programme Offers:
- The opportunity to be selected for Oxbridge/Russell Group subject specific Master Classes
- Personal statement and application workshops led by university experts / professors
- Oxbridge / Russell Group university interview guidance
- Access to Extended Project Qualification (EPQ) to enhance your future applications
- Personalised application support based on your individual subject, university aspiration or
- Expert Advice and guidance on applying to Apprenticeships and Higher Apprenticeship
Lizzie – A*, A, A (MFG Aspire Programme & HE+)
(Mathematics, Further Mathematics, History)
Destination: Mathematics at Leeds University
“Mirfield College teachers and advisors helped me reach my full potential. Studying here has created a whole world of opportunities and prepared me for the next step in a top Russell Group university of my choice.”
All of our Year 12 students embark upon a high-quality Professional Placement week (work experience) which enables them to develop and evidence the knowledge and skills required in order to secure the university course or higher level apprenticeship of their choice.
We’ve developed relationships with more than 250 local and national employer partners across the UK, giving our students access to placement opportunities in a wide range of industries.