Our Mission & Aims
To enable our staff and students to achieve their best.
- To sustain a culture of high expectations in which every individual is valued equally.
- To equip all our students for lifelong learning enabling them to achieve their potential.
- To provide an environment in which all staff experience a sense of professional well-being and are enabled to give of their best.
- To provide an engaging, creative and enjoyable experience of teaching and learning.
- To engender a sense of personal worth and physical and emotional well-being which enables students to become confident, self-reliant, self-disciplined, healthy and responsible.
- To promote excellent standards of behaviour through highly effective personal relationships.
- To equip students with the knowledge, skills and understanding necessary for them to make a positive contribution to society and prepare them for the world of work.
- To foster effective partnerships between students, staff, parents, governors and the wider community.