Enrolment and Induction, Entry 2020
Enrolment for 2020 entry to Mirfield College
We are looking forward to welcoming you all to Mirfield College in September! We hope you have been engaging with our transition resources in preparation for your studies.
If you have already applied to us, you will receive a letter and a personalised phone call regarding enrolment within the new few weeks. This will detail how enrolment will take place.
Book an Enrolment Meeting
Please note – enrolment booking opens at 8am, Thursday 20th August.
If you do not currently attend The Mirfield Free Grammar School, you will be required to book an enrolment slot at https://mirfieldcollege.simplybook.it/v2//
See instructions below on how to book a slot:
– Visit website link – https://mirfieldcollege.simplybook.it/v2//
– Click ‘book now’ button
– Select your preferred meeting time. Please note, we have five meeting rooms with slots available every 30 minutes, so please check each meeting room for the most convenient slot.
What to Bring on the Day
Please ensure you bring the following items with you to your meeting, as without them we will be unable to process your enrolment:
- GCSE results slips / proof of your actual grades (including any Year 10 results)
- Passport or Birth Certificate
- £20 to pre-order your Mirfield College Enrolment Pack – Grey / Purple Hoodie, MC Water Bottle and pen (optional)
16-19 Bursary Fund
The Student Bursary Fund aims to support students enrolled at Mirfield College who face financial barriers to learning. If you would like to read more about the bursary fund and download the application form, please click here.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Induction Day, Monday 7th September 2020
For new year 12 students, your first day at Mirfield College will be on Monday 7th September 2020.
Further information regarding Induction Day will follow.