Enrolment and Induction, Entry 2021
BOOK YOUR ENROLMENT MEETING
Our online booking system is open
We look forward to welcoming you to Mirfield College Enrolment. In order to book an enrolment appointment please go to
What to do and bring to your Enrolment Meeting
Please arrive promptly to the Mirfield College Student Entrance, on Slipper Lane, WF14 0HG
Once your meeting is completed you will be required to have your photograph taken for your ID Badge
Please ensure you bring the following items with you to your meeting, as without them we will be unable to process your enrolment:
- GCSE results slips / proof of your actual grades (including any Year 10 results)
- Passport or Birth Certificate
- Ensure you have completed the online contact details form; https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=jpccTaxvNUekGOFVO_QrO6rF31GAORZLl0hZ95Ian95UMzFPVkpPTE5CWlhXOUM2VklIRFJITTZLWi4u
You may want to bring cash to pre-order College resources including;
- Mirfield College Enrolment Pack – Grey / Purple Hoodie, MC Water Bottle and pen £20
- Design Apron (3D Art & Design/Fashion) £13
- Polo shirt (Sport) £10.50
- White Lab coat (Science) £13
16-19 Bursary Fund
The Student Bursary Fund aims to support students enrolled at Mirfield College who face financial barriers to learning. If you would like to read more about the bursary fund and download the application form, please click here.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Induction Day, Tuesday 7th September 2021
For new Year 12 students, your first day at Mirfield College will be on Tuesday 7th September 2021.
You should have received an email regarding Induction Day, this was sent on the 27th August, if you have not received this email please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on 01924 483666. Please ensure you take time to complete each of your subject Pre-Induction Tasks to the best of your ability to take to your first lesson on Wednesday 8th September. See link below to access your subject tasks: